Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day #50 - Picture #50

Sickness is in the House!



So yesterday Garrett stayed home from school and Richie stayed home with him...he ran a 101 plus fever all night long and by this morning, he was still running a fever and couldn't go to school. Richie had already missed all of last week due to the flu, so it was my turn to stay home. Shawn has also been home sick since Monday as well, and had just gone back to work today. I haven't felt well either, and left work early yesterday because of it...so today Garrett and I pretty much spent the day lounging in bed, sleeping, and then sleeping some more. Today I opted for a picture of Garrett asleep in my bed. He fell asleep watching tv...again. I almost took a picture of all the different medicines that we were all taking, but that would have entailed cleaning off the bathroom counter, and I didn't have the energy for that!

No comments: