Trying to get a jump start on my New Year's Scrapbooking Goal - I've found that the best way for me to do that is to "scraplift" another layout!
I'm an 8-1/2 x 11 scrapper, so adjustments always need to be made.
. . . and my take on her layout.
Journaling - August 30th, 2021
Junior year of classes started today at Lycoming.
Pink Floyd T-shirt (worn the first day of each new semester)
Covid testing Prior to the First day of classes
In person classes, but masks are STILL required
Products used -
From My Creative Scrapbook January 2002 Kit -
- Amy Tangerine Brave & Bold - Starburst 34001600
- Echo Park - Day in the Life - Frames & Tags Item #DL260025
- Echo Park - Day in the Life - October Item #DL260011
- Echo Park - Day in the Life - January Item #DL26002 (both sides)
- Echo Park - Day in the Life - Elements Sticker Sheet Item #DL260014
Black Cardstock (Unknown)
KI Self Adhesive Gems - Black (Hampton Art) KI10079
Core'dinations Cardstock - 12x12 Bright White
BFC Gingerbread Font @ 12
Nuvo Deluxe Clear Drying Craft Glue
ZIG Memory System - Pure Black Writer MS-6600 0.5mm