Saturday, January 15, 2022

Sketch N Scrap - January 15th Sketch #241 by Heather Hall - Layout Reveal

  Good morning my fellow scrapping friends - 

It's time again for my monthly sketch reveal @ Sketch N Scrap. 


For today's reveal I'm working with Sketch #241 by Heather Hall @ Sketch N Scrap


This sketch was a lot of fun to work with - once I determined the papers and pictures that I wanted to use, I went to work resizing everything to fit my 8-1/2 x 11 needs. . . I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out, and even happier that I was able to use mostly scrap pieces on this one (I admit I taped pieces of patterned paper together). 

Journaling reads - 
August 7th, 2021 - Harrison & Everly enjoying a little Splash Pad Fun while visiting Nana & Grandpa Shawn in Pennsylvania. 


Products Used: 

    Bella Blvd - Secrets of the Sea - Item #SOS1642 Fundamentals - Boy
    Bella Blvd - Secrets of the Sea - Item #SOS1647 - Boy - Paper Pieces
    Bella Blvd - Secrets of the Sea - Item #SOS1649 - Boy - 6" x 8" Paper Pad
    Pink Fresh Studio PFRC700819 Puffy Alpha Stickers - Super Cool
    BFC October Hearts Font @ 18
    Divine Twine - Baker's Twine
    Misc Enamel Dots  
    Bazzill 309001 White Cardstock 
    Zig Writer 0.5 mm Pure Black 
   Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

So cute! Love every bit of this layout!

Lisa in Texas said...

This is so adorable Tammy! I love the papers and cute embellishments you used!! Great job with the sketch!