Monday, January 17, 2022

Lifting Alicia Giess @ My Creative Scrapbook

 

Trying to get a jump start on my New Year's Scrapbooking Goal - I've found that the best way for me to do that is to "scraplift" another layout!

 I'm an 8-1/2 x 11 scrapper, so adjustments always need to be made.

Today I'm lifting a Layout by Alicia Giess from My Creative Scrapbook


. . . and my take on her layout.



Journaling - August 30th, 2021

Junior year of classes started today at Lycoming.

Pink Floyd T-shirt (worn the first day of each new semester)

Covid testing Prior to the First day of classes

In person classes, but masks are STILL required

Products used - 

From My Creative Scrapbook January 2002 Kit - 
- Amy Tangerine Brave & Bold - Starburst 34001600
- Echo Park - Day in the Life - Frames & Tags Item #DL260025
- Echo Park - Day in the Life - October Item #DL260011
- Echo Park - Day in the Life - January Item #DL26002 (both sides)
- Echo Park - Day in the Life - Elements Sticker Sheet Item #DL260014

Black Cardstock (Unknown) 
KI Self Adhesive Gems - Black (Hampton Art) KI10079
Core'dinations Cardstock - 12x12 Bright White
BFC Gingerbread Font @ 12 
Nuvo Deluxe Clear Drying Craft Glue 
ZIG Memory System - Pure Black Writer MS-6600 0.5mm

   Thanks for visiting!




No comments: