Monday, January 10, 2022

Stick It Down - January 2022 Single Page Sketch Reveal - Beautiful Dancer

    Hello my scrappy friends - Today is reveal day for me @  Stick It Down 

So. . .  I'm super excited to share with you my layout this month using another sketch by Laura Rumble. 




I chose to scrap these two pictures of my Granddaughter Everly taken during one of her Holiday Performances this year. As a grandmother, you hate missing these types of things, but luckily, they understand when you can't be there (sadly we live a couple of states away). Thank goodness my daughter shares in the "need" to photograph things . . . The sketch was a tough one for me this month, and I have to admit that the layout you see now WAS NOT the way I was originally going with it. I just couldn't make it work for me. . . once I found this cut file though, it all came together really, really quickly. 

Journaling reads - 

Holiday Tap & Jazz Performance 

Arts Ballet Academy w/ Miss Samantha 

Wednesday December 15th, 2021

 


I hope you'll take on this sketch challenge - and as always, there's an Inlinkz link on the left-hand side of the Stick It Down blog to upload your creations. Thanks for visiting. 

Products used: 
Scrap Pieces from the Simple Stories Oh, Happy Day Collection
Simple Stories Oh, Happy Day Collection - Item 10679 Enamel Dots
Simple Stories Oh, Happy Day Collection - Item 10674 Chipboard Stickers
Simple Stories Oh, Happy Day Collection - Item 10661 Combo Cardstock Stickers
Glitz & Glitter Glitter Stickers - Happy Words Black Item 3162
Misc Buttons 
Ranger Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry 
Bazzill White Cardstock - 309001
Oatmeal & Raisins Font
Zig Writer Pure Black 0.5 mm

No comments: