Friday, December 19, 2008

A Little Early Christmas Present to MYSELF!

Last night Garrett and I made a trip to the mall the see Shawn, exchange a belt, to look for a CD for Jackie, buy Garrett some Webkins for Christmas, and for him to ride the carousel yet again...three times in less than a week...Whew! But that's okay, he had a blast, and I got to see "my man" for a few minutes...always a good thing! Any woo, back to my "GIFT"....he he he, made a side trip to AC Moore looking for this particular punch. I'm a bit behind with scrapping products these days, and am slowing but surely trying to catch up. Any ways, this is what I got.....can't wait to use it....

Fiskars Border Punch - Threading Water



And on a side note....I have two more layouts to share with you all. Will be scanning them and posting them either tonight or tomorrow...

2 comments:

RETHOR 73 said...

I want one of those, those were on sale this week at our AC Moore ...but they were all out =( I might have to run to the other one. I got 2 hours to myself this morning. Gene's taking the kids out woohoo

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that punch!! Enjoy it!!