Monday, December 22, 2008

Back to the Daily Grind

well back to work for me today....three more days and I can enjoy a four day weekend. A much deserved four day weekend too. Unfortunately for me at work, there IS work to do, so not really a whole lot of goofing off for me. *Not that I would do that anyways...but still, it would be nice to just have a few laid back days at work as well...

Tonight is my night with Garrett again. We'll be making cookies again! The last batch we made didn't last very long (thanks to Shawn), and Santa just has to have cookies when he visits our house! Jackie honey, you're more than welcome to come over tonight and help us....it'll be fun!

Shawn of course will be working tonight. Bummer I know, but I will get to at least spend lunch with him today. It's amazing how much you miss someone when they're gone all the time...still adjusting, but still not liking it! Oh well, I'm thankful that he's employed....besides, he has a ring to buy!

Well, let me get off here, and get back to work....if anything majorly exciting happens today, I'll be sure to let you all know! Have an awesome day.

No comments: