Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 Days left!!

WOW!! it is really just 2 days until Christmas??? Time flies! I am just about done with my shopping, other than Garrett that is. There is something in me saying that he needs just a few more toys, as I've gotten him so little so far. I don't know what they'll be yet but hopefully they'll jump off the Wal-Mart shelf tonight and into my cart, and if not Wal-mart, then maybe K-mart (again), or Target (again). Yes....I am crazy going to Wal-mart the day before Christmas Eve but I gotta'. Gotta be a good Santa this year....he's doubting so much this year that I want to at least make this a memorable one for him, and really I still have no ideas and it's just two days...I think I said that already, but really, I needed to reiterate that to myself. Oh well, gotta do what I gotta do! Wish me luck!

No comments: