Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hasbro Nerf N Strike Vulcan EBF-25 Blaster

Okay so it's like this....this will probably be the absolute last Christmas that Garrett believes in Santa Claus. Unfortunately the only thing that he wants from Santa, not Mommy or Dad, or anyone else, but Santa is this gun. He already has about 5 or 6 Nerf guns that shoot out the same suction type bullets, but this one is soooo Cool he says, and it's all he wants....my concern is the cost and promoting guns. It's not that I'm against guns, but I'm always yelling at him not to point the ones that he has at others, or in faces, and what not...and this gun has a continous round and it's $45. I suppose that isn't that much considering how much things do cost these days...and I'm really out of ideas for him. And this is all he wants....and how do I make an excuse for Santa not getting it for him when it's all he's asking for.....what to do, what to do??


No comments: