Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just Curious...

Okay, so am I like the only girl in the world that likes UFC? I mean really? I admit, that I didn’t watch it before I met Shawn, much less watch anything else sports related, except for an occasional Nascar race. But since Shawn has been in my life, I’ve discovered baseball again (love it!), and football (still struggling with this one), and even watch a little golf, and basketball on occasion too….but UFC is my thing, we have the DVR set to record any and everything UFC….and I watch it! I love it! But is it just me?? Like last night, I watced UFC Primetime, which was focusing on the upcoming Pay per View fight this coming weekend with BJ Penn (love him) and George St. Pierre (love him too)…this is gonna be one hell of a fight….…and I am soooo wanting to watch it……are there any others out there that share my passion for UFC?? Curious minds want to know!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sorry.....Blech! Clay LOVES it though & watches quite a bit, but me....nope.