Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day #7 - Picture #7

Shawn



I knew the picture that I wanted to take today was going to be of Shawn. He would be getting home from work really, really late tonight, and would be completely exhausted, but that's okay. This is my man - my dream come true. My strength on so many levels. He's been there for me! He has stuck by me through some really difficult times, and I for him. He is the man that I want to spend the rest of my life with and I can truly say that I finally feel complete.

Todays picture is important because tomorrow he will be leaving for Georgia for ten days, and really the first time since we've been together that we've been apart for any length of time. So, I want my focus to be on Shawn today, and spending our remaining hours together.

*Picture taken right before midnight, and getting ready to go to bed. Hadn't been home long, and he's completely exhausted, but completely adorable to me. Love ya babe!

1 comment:

Penny said...

awe!!! great journaling!