Saturday, January 10, 2009

Friday.

Today was like any other typical Friday....get up, get G up, get ready and head out the door...school, work, yadda yadda yadda...

After work, I picked Garrett up from Richie's and headed home. Jackie was here which is always a nice surprise for me....so I talked her into going to the mall with us and then out to dinner afterwards....I took Garrett to buy some more Webkinz as I had promised him. *see my 365 post for today. And then we went to Red Robin for dinner, for a free dinner. We had a rude waiter and Jackie and I said something to the lady who brought our drinks out, who just so happened to be over him and took care of us for the rest of the evening. Never expected a free meal, but she said she had taken care of it, and apologized for our server. Wow...

I did take a few pictures of my children, which I'll share with ya....:) and then Jackie even took one of me. That's a rarity in itself....I rarely get photographed.





I really miss Shawn, but I have to admit that having my children here with me really helps with that....next weekend might not be so easy, as Jackie will be back at school and Garrett will be at his Dads...Shawn has called me several times so far, so that definitely is helping...keep calling babe!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow....great pic of you, Tammy & Jackie is just beautiful & the one of her & Garrett together.....too sweet!!!!!