Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday here...

Not really too terribly much going on today. Typical Wednesday actually. Garrett is with his Dad tonight and I'm home waiting on Shawn to come home from work. He leaves for Georgia tomorrow so I'm looking forward to our time together this evening. Hopefully he's all packed, and if there's any last minute things he needs, I'm sure we'll handle it...

I did run to Wally World this evening and picked up some pictures that I had developed....115 pictures to be exact. Now to sit down and do some organizing, and page planning....so many scrapbooking ideas that I really need to get down on paper before they're gone....KWIM?

And for those of you that are following my Project 365, todays picture is going to be of Shawn when he comes home tonight....he just doesn't know it yet!! This picture is going to be special to me for so many different reasons.....so hurry home to me babe!!

2 comments:

Penny said...

hugs!!! Can't wait to see your pict!

RETHOR 73 said...

I have totally NO time to scrap anymore. Busy with the kids and the house. I have a notebook that I write ideas down in when I get them, so not to lose the idea when I do get the time. Again 15 and half months and counting down.