Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day #14 - Picture #14

Rising Gas Prices
*update: on Jan 19, 2009, the price at the same station was $1.81.



Ouch! That's all I can say. Just this morning on the way to work the price at the same gas station was $1.71. I know they said it was coming, but I turned a deaf ear I suppose. Just this past Fall when we made our last trip to Pennsylvania & Ohio, gas prices were over $4.00, and that was a tough pill to swallow. I do have to admit that being able to fill up my gas tank for $23.00 here lately has been a really nice thing, instead of the barely half a tank that I used to get for the same twenty dollars....but really people, six cents in one day?? Come on...wonder what it'll be tomorrow, as I'm sure it's gonna continue to climb!

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Tammy, I don't know how you are related to Amy (of VA), but she is some sort of shirt-tail cousin of mine. I've been following her blog for over a year....actually, because of her, I have my own blog. I love your Project 365 and have started my own as well. Your photos are showing me another part of our beautiful country. I'll have to remember to take outdoor shots for folks who haven't been to Oregon.

Penny said...

great pict, but yucky gas prices!