Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day #10 - Picture #10

Saint Pauls, North Carolina



Garrett and I went to Saint Pauls today to visit my friend from childhood, and her family. Her name is Melanie and we've been friends since sixth grade, and now Garrett is friends with her children. I could have taken a picture of her, her family, or Garrett playing video games with her son, but I felt the sign was a better choice, as I rarely make it that way. Even though it's only about a twenty minute drive, I haven't been that way in over six months or so. Saint Pauls is where I grew up. I graduated there. Met my first husband there. Moved back there after my first divorce, and then after my second. It's home per say, but most everyone I know has moved away from that "small town", and moved elsewhere. There are still a few of my close friends that live there, and I do try to make it there as often as I can.

3 comments:

Penny said...

great idea!

Amy said...

Cool picture......WTG, Tammy!

*Nikki* said...

i was just thinking that sometime this weekend i need to go see my dad and take pictures of my hometown...so many things change so fast...great idea!!