Monday, January 26, 2009

Day #25 - Picture #25

My Addiction



Okay, so I don’t drink and I don’t smoke, but like a lot of other people in today’s society, I do have an addiction. I’m addicted to caffeine…in the form of Diet Pepsi. I will admit that up until I had Garrett in 2001 it was regular Pepsi, but due to complications during my pregnancy with gestational diabetes and such I switched to diet. And really never re-acquired the taste for regular soda after that! I don’t drink coffee, and even though I love sweet tea, I hardly ever drink it. When I get up in the mornings, I pour myself a glass of COLD Diet Pepsi, my morning coffee, per say. I then continue to drink glass after glass all day long. I’ve been known to finish a 2-liter bottle in just a matter of an hour or two. That’s how much I drink! I can’t help it, I love it! I gotta have it…and stay away from me if I don’t get it….that “lack of caffeine” headache is a bitch…which in turn makes me feel like one…LOL, just kidding. But I do love my caffeine.

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Pepsi? Pepsi? If it were Coca Cola, I could totally understand your addiction! ;o)