Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Typical



Just a quick layout I did tonight about Garrett loosing his 8th tooth not to long ago. I'm pretty pleased with it, think it might still be missing something, but I'm gonna think on it a bit.

Journaling reads:
You got up on your own this morning and came into my room and crawled up in bed with Shawn, your typical morning thing to get as much sleep as you possibly can before I drag you out of bed for real. But this morning, you sat up really quickly when you remembered that the tooth fairy should have come. You ran to your room (with me following right behind with the camera) and started looking for $$. You found
five one dollar bills. As you were counting the money, you looked up at me and
just said that that was “typical”. So let’s see, it’s eight teeth now, at $5.00
a piece…not too shabby!

No comments: