Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Let's Get Sketchy - March 2022 Sketch Reveal - Best Day Ever

 



Hello. Hello. Hello.
Welcome to March my Scrappy Friends! 




After a few months' hiatus, we're BACK . . .
 and today is reveal day at
 Let's Get Sketchy and I'm super excited to show 
you what I've created with this months Sketch By Brenshevia!! 



This layout, titled Best Day Ever is of my granddaughter Miss Everly Claire on her first day back to school. This was her first day back after summer break and she was super excited to see her friends. This is Everly's last year of preschool (Pre -K4) before she starts kindergarten. 
I loved working with this sketch because it was super easy to convert to my 8-1/2 x 11 needs! I'm sure I'll be using it again soon! 
 
I hope you give this sketch a try & Be sure to link it up on our




Thank you again for visiting!  Please feel free to give me a follow.

Products used: 
Vicki Boutin Color Study - Art for Everyone - 6x8 Paper Pad 
Vicki Boutin Color Study - Art for Everyone - Ready to Use 12 x 12 Mixed Media Paper
Vicki Boutin Color Study - Art for Everyone - Embellishments
Vicki Boutin Color Study - Art for Everyone - Stickers
Thickers - High Five Puffy
MS-6600 Pure Black 0.5 mm Zig Writer
Oatmeal & Raisins Font 
Heidi Swapp Black Velvet Color Shine 
Simple Stories - Little Princess Enamel Dots 
Elle's Studio - La La Love You Puffy Stickers
The Paper Studio Enamel Stickers 

No comments: