Thursday, March 31, 2022

Let's Get Sketchy - April 2022 Reveal - All This Happiness

                     Hello. Hello. Hello                               

Welcome to April my Scrappy Friends! 


Today is reveal day at
 Let's Get Sketchy and I'm super excited to show 
you what I've created with this months Sketch By Brenshevia!! 


This layout, titled All This Happiness showcases my Grandbabies - Everly & Harrison playing outside in the snow & mud puddles. Where they live in Virginia they don't get much snow, and on this particular rare occasion when it did snow,  it was melting as quickly as it was coming down. . . .but hey, it's snow, so that means pictures for Nana, and getting to play outside in the cold. . . Of course they both had a blast! 
I loved working with this sketch because it was super easy to convert to my 8-1/2 x 11 needs! I'm sure I'll be using it again soon! 

Journaling reads - 
Everly and Harrison enjoying a rare occurrence where they live in Virginia Snow! The snow was melting as quickly as it appeared, but that didn’t stop them from going outside and having a bit of fun.
January 22nd, 2022 Newport News, Virginia
 
I hope you give this sketch a try & Be sure to link it up on our


Thanks again for visiting!  Please feel free to give me a follow.

Products used: 
Vicki Boutin Color Study - Art for Everyone - 12 x 12 Paper Pad 
Vicki Boutin Color Study - Art for Everyone - Ready to Use 12 x 12 Mixed Media Paper
Vicki Boutin Color Study - Art for Everyone - Stickers
Thickers - All this Happiness by American Crafts
Ranger Letter It Fineliner Pen 09
Oatmeal & Raisins Font 
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Black Velvet
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Gold 
Bazzill 12 x12 White Cardstock #309001



1 comment:

Toni Herron said...

This has got to be my fav lyout of this sketch. It's so fun and bright! The colours just pow pow pow and the photos match the cheeky feel of the whole design.. Toni