Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Sketch N Scrap - March 1st, 2022 Layout Reveal w/ Sketch #244 by Lisa Hidy

 

                       Good morning my fellow scrapping friends! 

Can you believe it's March already??

Today is March 1st and that means it's REVEAL DAY @ Sketch N Scrap and I'm super excited to share with you the layout that I created! 




Today I am working with Sketch #244 by Lisa Hidy



Another fun sketch to work with this month. It was super easy to convert to my smaller scrapping size, and definitely a sketch that I'll be able to use over and over again. Layout is of my Grandkids - Everly & Harrison on their way home from a fun filled Halloween Weekend @ their Mimi's House. 

 Any who - thanks for taking a peek! 




Products Used: 
    My Mind's Eye - World Traveler 12 x 12 Cardstock Paper Pad w / Sticker Embellishments
    Scrappin Happy Handmade Epoxy Flair - Road Trip
    Baker's Twine
    Bazzill 309001 White Cardstock    
    Bazzill 309009 Apricot Cardstock     
    Silhouette Cameo       
    Zig Writer 0.5 mm MS-6600 Pure Black 
    Oatmeal & Raisins Font @ 12 
    Recollections - Enamel Dots 

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas said...

This is adorable Tammy! I love the paper choices on this one and that fun bold title!