Monday, March 14, 2022

Stick It Down - March 2022 Single Page Sketch Reveal - That Shirt Though . . .

  Hello my scrappy friends - Today is reveal day for me @  Stick It Down 

So. . .  I'm super excited to share with you my layout this month using another sketch by the very talented Laura Rumble. I always start out a bit intimidated by the sketch, but ultimately wind up loving my layout and the sketch - this time was no exception! 




I chose to scrap a picture of my son Garrett for this particular sketch. Pictures are getting harder and harder to come by these days, so I definitely snag them when I can. 


I opted not to use tags on this as I don't really have any in my stash, and I was already over fighting with my silhouette cameo from trying to cut my title. . .the stress just wasn't worth it to me. 


Journaling reads - 


Only you would decide to wear the same shirt to school on the very first day of every semester.

Today marked the sixth consecutive “first day” . . .and the shirt is still going strong. Only two more

semesters to go, and let’s not forget about those matching socks.

 

January 18th, 2022 / Junior Year / Lycoming College





I hope you'll take on this sketch challenge - and as always, there's an Inlinkz link on the left hand side of the Stick It Down blog to upload your creations to. Thanks for visiting. 

Products used: 
Vicki Boutin 12 x 12 Ready To Use Mixed Media Paper
Vicki Boutin Color Study - Stickers 
Vicki Boutin Color Study - Embellishments
Vicki Boutin Color Study -  6 x 8 Paper Pad
Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Black Velvet
300953 Bazzill Blackbird Cardstock 
Zig Writer Pure Black 0.5mm MS-6600
Silhouette Cameo
Bella Blvd Enamel Dots - Item # 947 Oreo Black
Impact Font 
Elle's Studio La La Love You Puffy Stickers (heart)
Misc Enamel Dots 
Scrappin Happy Studio Handmade Epoxy Flairs - All the Days 


No comments: