Sunday, February 27, 2022

Lifting Alicia Giess @ My Creative Scrapbook . . .again!

 So when you really, really want to scrapbook, and you have no mojo (wondering if it'll ever come back) you scrap lift. . . and not only did I scrap lift, but I practically lifted the whole layout! 

I'm a super huge fan of Alicia's work and I look forward to her monthly reveals! 

 I'm an 8-1/2 x 11 scrapper, so adjustments always need to be made.

Today I'm lifting a Layout by Alicia Giess from My Creative Scrapbook


. . . and my take on her layout.




Journaling - There's nothing like spending the day with family picking apples, sharing stories, laughing & having fun. 
Northhill Orchard / Winfield, Pennsylvania / September 25th, 2021

Products used - 

From My Creative Scrapbook February 2022 Kit - 
- Simple Stories - Hearth & Home #16501 - Cardstock Stickers 
- Simple Stories - Hearth & Home - #16502 - Kitchen Rules (b side)
- Simple Stories - Hearth & Home - #16503 - Bless Us (both sides)
- Simple Stories - Hearth & Home - #16507 - Welcome Home (b side)
- Simple Stories - Hearth & Home - #16511 - 3 x 4 Elements
- Simple Stories - Hearth & Home - #16520 - Foam Stickers
Other Products - 
309001 Bazzill White Cardstock
Oatmeal & Raisins Font @ 12 
Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Gold 
ZIG Memory System - Pure Black Writer MS-6600 0.5mm
Carta Bella CBCW46028 - Christmas Wonderland Enamel Dots 

   Thanks for visiting!

No comments: