Sunday, May 1, 2022

Sketch N Scrap - May 1st, 2022 Sketch Reveal - Sketch #248 by Lisa Hidy

                  Good morning my fellow scrapping friends - 

It's time for the April 1st Sketch Reveal @ Sketch N Scrap. 



Today I'm working with Sketch #248 by Lisa Hidy @ Sketch N Scrap



This particular sketch was super easy to work with (lovin' the multiple single photo option on this one). I know I always seem to say it, but . . . this  sketch really was super easy to convert to my 8-1/2 x 11 needs.

This layout is of my Granddaughter Everly at Knoebels Amusement Park. This summer we took her and Harrison, as well as the rest of the family there. Everly had "the best day ever" and was up for photos every single time I asked. . . needless to say, there were many pictures taken that day.  

Journaling reads -  

Leave it to Nana to find a Photo Op around every corner . . .good thing you were willing to oblige. 
Knoebels Amusement Park - Elysburg, Pennsylvania - April 3rd, 2021

Products Used:  

    Bazzill 12 x 12 White Cardstock #309001
    Bazzill 12x12 Waterfall Cardstock #305060    
    Core'dinations Premuim Cardstock - Smooth / Botanical
    SEI 12x12 Paper Pad - A Fair Day 
    Pink Paislee - Oh My Heart Ephemera
    Elle's Studio Star Chipboard Stickers
    Silhouette Cut File - Balloon
    American Crafts Thicker Stickers - Puffy - Colorful
    Dreaming Outloud Pro font @ 11 
    Ranger Letter It Fineliner 01  
      

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Great job with the sketch Tammy! Love your layout!

Crafts in the Command Center said...

Super cute layout! I love the row of tickets on the side. Great idea! Dorlene