Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Happy 10th Birthday Sketch N Scrap - Challenge #5 Throwback Sketch #132

                  Good morning my fellow scrapping friends - 

 Sketch N Scrap is celebrating ten years this month - and all month long we're posting "Throwback Sketch Challenges" for you to play along with. . . I'm up today with Birthday Bash Challenge #5 using Throwback Sketch #132 created by the very talented Sketch Designer Lisa Hidy!   I hope you enjoy my take on the sketch!! Make sure you follow along on the blog and our Facebook Group daily. You won't want to miss any of the fun challenges.


T


Today I'm working with Sketch #132 by Lisa Hidy @ Sketch N Scrap


So for my "throwback" Sketch pick, I chose Sketch #132 by Lisa Hidy. I was immediately drawn to the sketch for the simplest of reasons - the sketch was in red, white & blue and I had the perfect papers and pictures that I wanted to use . . . a huge THANK YOU to my friend Patti who gifted me with the Fancy Pants Hometown Summer collection. . . I'm absolutely in love with it! 

The sketch was super easy to convert to my 8-1/2 x 11 needs, and the whole layout come together pretty quickly - I think cutting the stars out took the majority of my time. Again, super easy sketch to work with, and I get to add another completed layout to the books!

Journaling reads -  

The best part of every Summer is when Jackie and the babies come to visit! Lots of memories in the making! 

Knoebel’s August 3rd, 2021




Products Used:  
    Fancy Pants - Hometown Summer - #40317-1 Solid Papers Sampler
    Fancy Pants - Hometown Summer - #40310-2 Patriotic Plaid (both sides)
    Fancy Pants - Hometown Summer - #40314-0 6 x 8 Paper Pad
    Fancy Pants - Hometown Summer - #40311-9 Ephemera Pack 
    Fancy Pants - Hometown Summer - #40312-6  Enamel Dots 
    Bazzill 12 x 12 White Cardstock - 309001
    Elle's Studio - Summer Puffy Stickers
   Silhouette Cameo 
    Oatmeal & Raisins font @ 10 (journaling)
    Ranger Letter It Fine Liner 04
    
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: