Monday, May 9, 2022

Stick It Down - May 2022 Single Page Sketch Reveal - Easter Fun

    Hello my scrappy friends - Today is reveal day for me @  Stick It Down 

So. . .  I'm super excited to share with you my layout this month using another sketch by the very talented Laura Rumble. I always start out a bit intimidated by the sketch, but ultimately wind up loving my layout and the sketch - this time was no exception! 



 This month I chose to scrap pictures of my Grandson Harrison that were taken during an Easter Egg Hunt that was hosted by the Apartment Complex where his family lives. 
I will say that I love the sketch, and what I've seen others do with it so far . . . but, I wasn't too sure how I was going to scale it down to fit my 8-1/2 x 11 needs. After some quick measurements, and a few trial and errors with the circle placement I finally found something that worked for me! And once again, I love the final result - and now that I know the size requirements, I think I may use the exact same sketch and papers for photos of my Granddaughter Everly from the very same event!

Journaling reads - 
Easter Fun @ the Jamestown Apartments!
 Harrison met the Easter Bunny for the first time and hunted for eggs just like a big boy!
Newport News, Virginia Saturday April 16th, 2022




I hope you'll take on this sketch challenge - and as always, there's an Inlinkz link on the left hand side of the Stick It Down blog to upload your creations to. Thanks for visiting. 

Products used: 
Simple Stories - Hip Hop Hooray - #12101 Combo Cardstock Stickers
Simple Stories - Hip Hop Hooray - #12123 Bits & Pieces
Simple Stories - Hip Hop Hooray - #12106 Egg-stra Special
Simple Stories - Hip Hop Hooray - #12105 Hello Peeps (both sides)
Simple Stories - Hip Hop Hooray - #12107 Hippity Hop (b side)
The Paper Studio - Gemstones - Turquoise, Enamel Stickers
Bazzill #309001 White 12x12 Cardstock 
Bazzill #309242 Starmist 12x12 Cardstock 
Core'dinations Premuim Cardstock - Smooth / Botanical (pink)
Ranger Letter It Fineline 04
Creative Memories Circle Cutting System
Oatmeal & Raisins Font @ 11

No comments: