Sunday, May 15, 2022

Sketch N Scrap - May 15th, 2022 Reveal - Sketch #249 by Heather Hall

                 Good morning my fellow scrapping friends - 

We're halfway through the month-long "10th" Birthday Bash Celebration @ Sketch N Scrap! 
Hope you've been playing along with us! 


Today is May 15th, and that means it's Sketch Reveal Day
 @ Sketch N Scrap. 



Today I'm working with Sketch #249 by Heather Hall @ Sketch N Scrap



I was a bit leery about this sketch in the beginning as I'm not very good at making banners at all! Once I convinced myself that the sketch was just a starting point and did not need to be followed to the tee, I was able to come up with a game plan! I think at that point the most difficult thing was trying to determine if I was going to go with the patterned paper or the solid color cardstock. . . as you can see, I went with the patterned paper!  I'm personally lovin' having grandbabies as I get to scrap some super cute layouts! And this one is definitely that! 
Thanks, Heather, for the inspirational sketch this month. 

This layout is of my Granddaughter Everly at a recent Easter Egg Hunt that the apartment complex (where she lives) hosted for the children. I've got numerous pictures from that day, but this particular one needed to be scrapped alone, and worked perfectly with the sketch! The picture just makes me smile. . . she was soooo happy that day and I can only imagine what she must be telling the Easter Bunny - I'm sure it had something to do with candy, as the girl loves her some candy. 

Journaling reads -  

Seriously though, who doesn’t love the Easter Bunny?? Everly making sure he knows just how much she loves him & how much she’ll enjoy all the “candy” that he’ll be bringing her on Easter Sunday!

Newport News, Virginia - Saturday April 16th, 2022 - Jamestown Apartments





Products Used:  
    Simple Stories - Hip Hop Hooray! - #12107 Hippity Hop (b side)
    Simple Stories - Hip Hop Hooray! - #12105 Hello Peeps (b side) 
    Simple Stories - Hip Hop Hooray! - #12102 Spring Fling (yellow plaid)
    Simple Stories - Hip Hop Hooray! - # 12104 Bunny Tails (both sides)
    Simple Stories - Hip Hop Hooray! - # 12111 3x4 Elements (b side)
    Simple Stories - Hip Hop Hooray! - #12106 Egg-stra Special (b side)
    Simple Stories - Hip Hop Hooray! - #12110 2x2 Elements (b side)
    Simple Stories - Hip Hop Hooray! - #12113 4x6 Elements (b side)
    Simple Stories - Hip Hop Hooray! - #12103 So Sweet
    Simple Stories - Hip Hop Hooray! - #12101 - Combo Cardstock Stickers
    Simple Stories - Hip Hop Hooray! - #12122 - Chipboard Stickers 
    Bazzill 12 x 12 White Cardstock - 309001
    Enamel Dots      
    Silhouette Cameo 
    Oatmeal & Raisins font @ 10 (journaling)
    Ranger Letter It Fine Liner 04
    
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: