Friday, April 15, 2022

Sketch N Scrap - April 15th, 2022 Reveal - Sketch #247 by Heather Hall

                Good morning my fellow scrapping friends - 

It's time for the April 15th Sketch Reveal @ Sketch N Scrap. 



Today I'm working with Sketch #247 by Heather Hall @ Sketch N Scrap



This particular sketch was super intimidating to me. I still can't really put my finger on the "why" just yet, but either way, my layout is finished! 
Woot! Woot! I actually do love my finished layout too, especially the super cute apple that a fellow scrapbooking friend made for me. The sketch was easy to convert to my 8-1/2 x 11 needs, but I just wanted to use way tooooo many pictures.

The layout is of my son Garrett this past fall when we visited the apple orchard to pick apples - they actually had "apple slinging" that you could take part in. We'd never heard of such a thing before, but definitely wanted to give it a try! We were even able to convince the Grandparents to do it too! Garrett was definitely in his element. . . 

Journaling reads -  

I’m not even sure how much money we spent today slinging apples but it was worth every single penny! You definitely enjoyed yourself . . .and so did Nanny & Pappy once we convinced them to give it a try too!
Northhill Orchard & Supply
Winfield, Pennsylvania - September 25th, 2021


Products Used:  
    Bazzill 12 x 12 White Cardstock - 309001
    Bazzill 12 x 12 Black Cardstock
    Little Yellow Bicycle - Generation Z - GN-105 (front) Turquoise Metallic Disc
    Little Yellow Bicycle - Generation Z - GN-102 (back) Green Pin Stripe 
    Little Yellow Bicycle - Generation Z - Gn-102 (front) Striped Metallic Composite
    Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Black Velvet
    Misc Buttons & Enamel Dots      
    Silhouette Cameo 
    BFC Ginder Bread Font (title)
    Oatmeal & Raisins font @ 11 (journaling)
    Ranger Letter It Fine Liner 09
    *apple paper piecing created by Cassy Suszek
      
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Dorlene Durham said...

Super cute layout and I love that apple!!