Monday, April 11, 2022

Stick It Down - April 2022 Single Page Sketch Reveal - Better Together

   Hello my scrappy friends - Today is reveal day for me @  Stick It Down 

So. . .  I'm super excited to share with you my layout this month using another sketch by the very talented Laura Rumble. I always start out a bit intimidated by the sketch, but ultimately wind up loving my layout and the sketch - this time was no exception! 



 This month I chose to scrap a picture of my son Garrett & my Granddaughter Everly. There was a time (the very early baby stages) when he wouldn't even hold her, but now that she's older he's all about spending time with her and doing things with her. . .she really does love her Uncle G. 

I will say that I love the sketch, but this one was a bit hard for me to scale down to fit my 8-1/2 x 11 needs. I still love my layout, but hate that I had to cover up soooo much of the flower. Perhaps a possible re-do in the future???

Journaling reads - 


When Miss Everly comes to visit you two are always up to some mischief & fun adventures together. Of course, today was no exception. - August 14th, 2021




I hope you'll take on this sketch challenge - and as always, there's an Inlinkz link on the left hand side of the Stick It Down blog to upload your creations to. Thanks for visiting. 

Products used: 
Vicki Boutin Art for Everyone -  12 x 12 Ready To Use Mixed Media Paper
Vicki Boutin Color Study -  6 x 8 Paper Pad
Vicki Boutin Color Study -  12x12 Paper Pad
AC All This Happiness Thickers
Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Black Velvet
302244 Bazzill Blackberry Swirl Cardstock 
Ranger Letter It Fineline 09
Silhouette Cameo
Sunflower Cut File & Better Together Quote Cut File
Simple Stories Little Princess Enamel Dots  Item #10575
Oatmeal & Raisins Font @ 12

No comments: