Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day #63 - Picture #63

Richie's Cat



A couple of months ago, Jackie convinced Richie to go to the pound and adopt a cat. I personally think that they hit the jackpot with this one! This guy is the most lovable and friendliest cat I think I have ever met....even though he's an indoor cat, he seems to like being outdoors just as much....today when I went to see Garrett after work the cat was outside... after several attempts at taking his picture, this is the best that I could get. He just wouldn't sit still. Every time I squatted to try and take his picture, he'd either start rubbing up against my leg, or try to climb in my lap...I could just eat him up...sad thing is, I don't even know what they named him, as we're always calling him "kitty"...when I left Richie's, the cat was still outside and followed me to my car. I actually had to call Richie (was in the street at this point), and tell him to let his cat inside because he looked like he was trying to follow me....I really miss living in my "own house" and being able to have pets, but for the time being, my apartment is home....and no pets are allowed....but luckily, I can get my animal "fix" when I visit Richie's.

No comments: