Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day #59 - Picture #59

Endless Fries at Red Robin



Since Shawn is usually working most nights, we rarely go out to dinner together anymore. If we do, we typically meet him somewhere near the mall so he can go straight there right after work. Last night, I had his son with me. Tyler had come for the weekend, so I thought it would be good for the three of us to have dinner together out. We met at Red Robin, one of my all time favorite places to eat, and luckily, it's in the mall parking lot so Shawn didn't have far to travel!! I always, always get the Banzai Burger....yummy!! And of course the endless fries, gotta love those! We order them immediately and tell them to keep them coming!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Honestly, I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing as "endless fries"!! I think the only thing endless in our restaurants is coffee and ice tea....but don't quote me because we eat out maybe 6 times a year total! Movies?.....maybe one every two years!