Monday, March 1, 2021

Sketch N Scrap March 1st Reveal Using Sketch # 220 by Heather Hall

 Good Morning Blog Followers & Visitors! 

Today is Reveal Day at Sketch N Scrap 

and I'll be sharing with you my take on Sketch # 220 by the
 very talented sketch designer Heather Hall. 




Since I scrap 8-1/2 x 11, this sketch was pretty easy to work with - there wasn't a whole lot of adjustments needed. I have to admit, I was pretty excited to work with this sketch when I first saw it!  Hope you like my take on the sketch. 

Layout is of my Grandson Harrison taking a nap in the middle of the afternoon. His sister Everly tends to wake him up all the time and he never gets a really good nap in. When he gets to sleep for longer than 15-20 minutes, it's kind of a big deal for everyone involved. Papers were perfect for these pictures, and the cut file worked great too! 
Sweet Dreams Little Man. 




Thanks for Visiting!  

No comments: