Sunday, March 7, 2021

The Studio Challenges - Colour Tic Tac Toe

Welcome Scrappers & Happy Sunday! I hope each of you are enjoying the remainder of your weekend. I'm currently trying to stay warm as it's still super cold and windy here in the Keystone State . . . did I mention that I have a "Spring Countdown" posted at work, and I can't wait to update it tomorrow! 

Today I'm going to be sharing with you the first challenge of March on The Studio Challenges blog!



As you can see, I opted for the diagonal row of Teal, Orange and Light Blue. This Scenic Route Metropolis Line from 2006 was absolutely perfect for this challenge. Hard to believe I've been hoarding this line for soooooo long, but what can I say other than I JUST LOVE IT!! As for the layout itself, I kept the embellishments down to a minimum as the papers are a bit busy on their own, and I didn't want to add to that. . . Not to mention, this line was back in the day before manufacturers started creating the ephemera packs to match their paper lines. 



 



Products used: 
Scenic Route Metropolis Line (2006) 
- SR599 Background Blue Grid White
-SR800 Metropolis Carter Drive (both sides)
-SR804 Metropolis Main Street 
-SR806 Metropolis Johnson Street
-SR808 Metropolis Simmons Street
Bazzill Orange & Light Blue Cardstock 
Bazzill 309001 White Cardstock 
Silhouette Cameo
Beachwood & Beachwood Sans Fonts (title)
Oatmeal and Raisins Font (journaling)
Recollections Enamel Dot Stickers
Zig Writer 0.5mm Pure Black. 

Thanks for visiting & happy scrapping! 

No comments: