Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Let's Get Sketchy - March 2021 Reveal - Let it Snow

 


Good Morning Fellow Scrappers! 



Today is reveal day at Let's Get Sketchy and I'm super excited to show you what I've created with this months Sketch By Brenshevia!! 

Please make sure to take a peek at all of the other Design Team Members creations!



As most of you know already, I'm an 8-1/2 x 11 scrapper, so the fun for me is taking the sketch and altering it a bit to make it fit my needs, while staying true to the original sketch . . . I'm totally lovin' this sketch this month, and can assure you I'll be using it again in the future!

This layout is of my granddaughter Miss Everly Claire playing in the snow before heading off to pre-school that day. She was super excited as she's usually visiting Pennsylvania when it snows, but has yet to experience it in Viriginia. . .until that day. So much happiness behind that smile.  *pink background paper is for photographing purposes only. 

Journaling  - 
Newport News, Virginia got its firstsnowfall this morning not a huge accumulation, but just enough for Everly to enjoy a little snow play outdoors before heading off to pre-school for the day.
January 28th, 2021




Products used - 
Carta Bella - Winter Market 
- CBWM126011 Frosty Plaid (b side) 
- CBWM126003 3x4 Journaling Cards (b side) 
- CBWM126002 Winter Floral 
- CBWM 126004 Let It Snow 
- CBWM126008 4x6 Journaling Cards 
- CBWM126028 Enamel Dots 
- CBWM126014 Element Stickers
Silhouette Cut File - Let it Snow 
Oatmeal and Raisins Font (journaling) 
Bazzill 302211 Guava Sensation (pink) Cardstock 
Bazzill 309001 White Cardstock 
Zig 0.5mm Pure Black Writer

Thank you again for visiting!  Please feel free to give me a follow.

No comments: