Sunday, February 21, 2021

The Studio Challenges - Selfie Challenge

Welcome Scrappers & Happy Sunday! I hope each of you are enjoying the remainder of your weekend. It's pretty cold here today, and my goal is to stay warm, scrapbook a bit, and drink a cup (or two) of hot chocolate as I try and enjoy the remainder of my weekend before it's back to work tomorrow. . .

Today is my very first challenge @ The Studio Challenges blog!


 I have to admit that the "Selfie Challenge" was a bit hard for me as I really don't care much for having my picture taken. I will say that over time I've realized that my face needs to be "in front of" the camera instead of behind it. . . .so here's my take on the "selfie challenge". 


*also I must mention that I loved Sketch #219 by Stacy Daubenberger @ Sketch N Scrap that I had to use it again . . .

Thanks for visiting & happy scrapping! 

No comments: