Monday, February 1, 2021

Design Team Reveal @ Megans PaperCraft Blog

 

Good Morning Ladies - Happy February!!

Today I am super excited to share with you my very first layout as a 
Design Team Member for the Megans Papercraft Blog
As you all know, I absolutely love sketches and was super excited to work
 with this sketch!! There are so many elements involved and I really wanted to do it 
justice - even though I have to admit that I was a bit intimidated at first. 


8-1/2 x 11 Layout of my son - Garrett who rarely lets me take his pictures anymore . . .but when you get this much snow, you kinda have too! Cuz, mom says so! 

Journaling reads: When you get 2+ feet of snow – it must be documented! 2020 hasn’t been the greatest and everyone is jokingly calling the storm SNOVID – the 2020 Season Finale. . . while I’m just happy to get pictures to document this record breaking snowfall of 24.7” (most snow from a single storm). The previous record was 24.1” on January 12-13th of 1964.
December 17th, 2020

Make sure you come check us out - and I hope you take on this sketch challenge too!


Products Used - 
Carta Bella Winter Market #126011 Frosty Plaid (both sides)
Carta Bella Winter Market #126004 Let it Snow
Carta Bella Winter Market #126012 Stay Cozy
Carta Bella Winter Market #126005 Snowmen (b side)
Carta Bella Winter Market #126003 3x4 Journaling Cards (b side)
Carta Bella Winter Market #126014 Element Sticker Sheet
Wild Wasabi Cardstock - Stampin' Up 
Bazzill White Cardstock 309001
Carta Bella Christmas Wonderland #46028 Enamel Dots
Silhouette Cameo - Beachwood Font 
Ranger Distress Ink - Weathered Wood 
Tim Holtz Collection - Dot Fade Layering Stencil

Thanks for Visiting! 



No comments: