Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Let's Get Sketchy - February 2021 Reveal - Home For Christmas


Good Morning Fellow Scrappers! 



Today is reveal day at Let's Get Sketchy and I'm super excited to show you what I've created with this months Sketch By Brenshevia!! 

Please make sure to take a peek at all of the other Design Team Members and their creations!

As most of you know already, I'm an 8-1/2 x 11 scrapper, so the fun for me is taking the sketch and altering it a bit to make it fit my needs, while staying true to the original sketch . . . I'm totally lovin' this sketch this month, and can assure you I'll be using it again in the future!


The layout is of my son Garrett titled "Home For Christmas" - When I moved to Pennsylvania over 9 years ago (as I remarried) one of the conditions was that I would give up every Christmas. 
So, every Christmas Garrett would spend in North Carolina with his dad - even after he turned 18 (his choice at that point ) - until this year with the COVID-19 pandemic. 

Journaling  - 
Christmas Day Dec 25th, 2020 
Usually you’d be in North Carolina For Christmas, but this year, thanks  to the COVID-19 pandemic, you’re here  with us! Christmas was spent at Nanny  & Pappys Face masks and 6’ distancing  was a must! Lots of fun, laughter,  finger foods & family!


Products used - 
Crate Paper - Hey, Santa 373200 Be Jolly 
Crate Paper - Hey, Santa 373201 - Verry Merry
Crate Paper - Hey, Santa 373199 North Pole
Crate Paper - Hey, Santa 373194 Sweet December
Crate Paper - Hey, Santa 373195 Merry & Bright
Crate Paper - Hey, Santa 373190 Christmas Magic
Bazzill 300953 Blackbird Cardstock 
Bazzill 309001 White Cardstock 
Zig Write 0.5mm Pure Black 
Pebbles Merry Little Christmas Ephemera Pieces
Bazzill Basics Paper - Black 5 mm Brad
My Mind's Eye Cozy Christmas Flair Item #CC1014
Pink Paislee 310102 Yuletide Sequins 
Mister Huey's Color Mists - Tannenbaum & Rudolph

Thank you again for visiting!  Please feel free to give me a follow.

No comments: