Sunday, November 1, 2020

Sketch N Scrap - November 2020 - Layout #212 by Lisa Hidy / Artist for Hire

 Good Morning Ladies - 


It's that time again . . . .time for another monthly reveal @ Sketch N Scrap 




Today I'm sharing with you my take on Sketch #212 by the very talented Lisa Hidy at Sketch N Scrap - 






I created this layout of my beautiful granddaughter Miss Everly Claire. Pictures are from her visit with us earlier this Summer. She always needs to be outside, and playing with sidewalk chalk is her thing. . .drawing on the sidewalk, on the back deck, and sometimes even on the house walls . . .heck it washes away right?? 

 I'm an 8-1/2 x 11 scrapper, so I adjusted the sketch to fit my needs and used a very old line of Basic Grey Papers - the line is called Lemonade. I thought it fit the pictures perfectly. Don't you agree??  



Thanks for visiting! 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Such an adorable layout Love the color scheme and these adorable pictures!