Friday, October 30, 2020

October Sketch @ Let's Get Sketchy

I've scrapped more layouts this year than I have in the past five years put together!! Seriously, I'm a hard core collector of supplies (the word hoarder comes to mind), but rarely find the time nor motivation to get anything scrapped!! 

Welcome grandbabies, sketches, and scraplifting . . .

I found this sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy and thought I'd give it a try . . .



. . . and here's my take on the sketch - of course I altered the sketch to fit my 8-1/2 x 11 needs, and used two pictures instead of one. * I couldn't NOT use them both. . . .


Pictures are of Miss Everly sleeping. We made a trip to Greenville, South Carolina this Summer to see Jackie and the babies, and these pictures were taken right before I was about to wake her up and surprise her. July 10th, 2020. 

Thanks for Visiting! 

3 comments:

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

I'm so glad you found time to join us. Your scrapping is lovely and I for one would love to see more of your pages so please keep coming back and joining in.
This page is just beautiful and I love your take on the sketch. What a beautiful bub your grand-baby is. The title is perfect and your papers and embellishments are fantastic. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy this month.

etsuko kishimura said...

It's a very cute photo, and it's a work that heals just by looking at it.The stitches are very effective and nice.
Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Chieko said...

It's a very cute layout and photos!
Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.