Thursday, October 15, 2020

Sketch N Scrap - Layout Sketch # 211 By Heather Hall / #summer

 Good Morning Ladies - 


It's that time again . . . .time for another monthly reveal @ Sketch N Scrap 




Today I'm sharing with you my take on Sketch #211 by the very talented Heather Hall at Sketch N Scrap




I created this layout of my beautiful granddaughter Miss Everly Claire when she was just 21 months old - hard to believe she's going to be four this coming December. Pictures were taken during the annual Collins' Beach Week in September 2018 @ Oak Island, North Carolina. 

 I'm an 8-1/2 x 11 scrapper, so I adjusted the sketch to fit my needs and used Pebbles Sun & Fun papers for this layout! I have to admit, it's a bit busier than I usually like, but come on, the papers are absolutely adorable, and what better way to use them up, than on adorable grandbaby pictures!  


Products used - 
Pebbles Sun & Fun - 736887 Strips
Pebbles Sun & Fun - 736884 Splash Splash 
Pebbles Sun & Fun - 736881 Ball Toss (branding strip)
Enamel Dots & Elle's Studio Embellishments
Bazzill White Cardstock 
Thickers - Sunshine Puffy Phrase Stickers
Zip 0.5 mm Pure Black Marker 
Oatmeal & Raisins Font 


Thanks for visiting! 

1 comment:

Jacynthe said...

You're right, those papers are super cute and are perfect for the photos you chose to scrap with them. TFS.