Sunday, November 22, 2020

Scraplifting Patty McGovern - Pugh

So I decided to try and scraplift Patty McGovern-Pugh this weekend, using my November My Creative Scrapbook Kit (creative) - which includes the Crate Paper Hey, Santa line. I must admit, it's not my favorite line so I figured that I'd lift a few layouts from the Design Team there and try and kill the kit quickly . . . 
This is the original by Patty . . . 



and here is my lift . . .* I literally tried to CASE it! 

It's not exactly how I'd envisioned it to turn out, especially after having it downsize it to an 8-1/2 x 11 platform. 
I'm ok with it, and am going to call it done! One more for the books. 


Products used - My Creative Scrapbook Kit (November Creative Kit) 
        Crate Paper Hey, Santa - 373198 Peppermint
        Crate Paper Hey, Santa - 373209 Chipboard Stickers 
        Crate Paper Hey, Santa - 373189 Oh What Fun 
        Crate Paper Hey, Santa - 373201 Very Merry 
        Crate Paper Het, Santa - Ephemera 
        Pebbles Merry Little Christmas Ephemera 
        American Crafts Thickers - Very Merry 

Bazzill Cardstock 
Heidi Swapp Colorshine - Gold 
Sharpie - Elle's Studio
Enamel Dots 

No comments: