Friday, November 13, 2020

November Sketch @ Let's Get Sketchy

 Did I mention how much I love sketches?? 

I stumbled upon the Let's Get Sketchy blog last month and did the October Sketch, and this month I'm doing the November one! 

November's Sketch can be found here -  Let's Get Sketchy . . .





. . . and here's my take on the sketch - of course I altered the sketch to fit my 8-1/2 x 11 needs, and used two pictures instead of one. * I couldn't NOT use them both. . . .


Pictures are of Miss Everly this Summer while she was visiting us here in Pennsylvania. We took her to a small family gathering and she spent the afternoon running around the field, playing with her Chelsea doll, and enjoying playing in the dirt . . .then when it was time to leave she wanted to give Nanny & Aunt D hugs and kisses. . . .like they always say, a little dirt never hurt right?? August 1st, 2020 

Thanks for Visiting! 

3 comments:

etsuko kishimura said...

The pictures are very cute.I think it's a very nice work that has an impact and is attractive.
Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

Chieko said...

It's a very cute photo layout! The balance is also great! Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Love your take on the sketch. Your photos are just adorable and the title perfect. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.