Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day #72 - Picture #72

Bradford Pear Trees


Even though Richie and I are no longer married, and I no longer live in "our" house, there are still things there I either had a hand in either doing/planting or providing. The Bradford Pear Trees in the front yard are an example of something I contributed while we were together. When I got there today, I noticed that they were actually beginning to bloom. Several much larger trees in the neighborhood are already blooming, but ours are just beginning too! I thought I'd take a picture of this for today, especially since it's raining and only 40 degrees out, and two days ago it was in the 80's. Weird how weather can be so unpredictable sometimes...I am glad Richie chose to keep the house ....as I will get to see my trees grow, and Garrett will always have his "home" there.

No comments: