Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day #61 - Picture #61

My Dad's Plant



I was just looking at this plant today here at work and thinking to myself how much it has grown just in the almost two years that I’ve had it. When my Dad passed away in April of 2007, and I went to Florida, I took a couple of his plants that weren’t completely dead and brought them back to North Carolina with me. This is one of those plants. I had a co-worker take it home for me and replant it and such, and since then it has thrived and grown wonderfully. I really like having it here at work with me, as then a day doesn’t go by without me thinking of my parents. I really do miss them!!

Does anyone have any idea what kind of plant this is?? I have no clue….. Every once in awhile the plant will sprout a ball-type thing a little smaller than a golf ball, but I’ve only seen it happen once, and that’s been awhile….

No comments: