Friday, March 6, 2009

Day #65 - Picture #65

My Bathroom Counter



Can we say clutter? I know, I know, there is a place for everything, but for me, I live with the "why put it away", if I'm just gonna turn around and re-use it theory. It works for us....I see so many bathrooms where everything is so nice and neat, and put away, but that just wouldn't work for me....It would take me ten minutes or more easily in the mornings to drag everything I need out, to use it and then put it away again. I'd rather spend my time doing something else...So for me, this works...I like it, and have adjusted to this (plus living in the apartment, storage space is very limited)...now that Shawn has moved in, he just added his stuff right up there with mine....we merge well together! Now my desk at work, well that's different. I might live in clutter, but I can't work in it...

No comments: