Monday, November 15, 2021

Stick It Down - November 2021 Single Page Sketch Reveal - Peace

                       Hello my scrappy friends - Today is reveal day for me @  Stick It Down 

So. . .  I'm super excited to share with you my layout this month using another sketch by Laura Rumble. 
The sketch focuses on banners and tags - neither of which I use very often, so this sketch was a REAL Challenge for me this month. . . 




I chose to scrap a layout of my son Garrett, which I don't typically do these days as I find most new lines of papers "too cutesy" for him. So, believe me when I say the struggle is real when I try to scrap "masculine" pages. . . I totally dug deep in my stash for this layout, digging out my remaining papers from the Basic Grey Archaic Line, which totally worked perfect for this layout! 

Picture is of Garrett and his New Friend - the Parasaurolophus taken last Summer  at Clyde Peeling's Reptiland on August 15th, 2020. The kid still loves his dinosaurs, even to this day! 


I hope you'll take on this sketch challenge - and as always, there's an Inlinkz link on the left hand side of the Stick It Down blog to upload your creations. Thanks for visiting. 

Products used: 
Basic Grey Archaic Line - Passe
Basic Grey Archaic Line - Ancient
Basic Grey Archaic Line - Fossil
Basic Grey Archaic Line - Obsolescent
Basic Grey Archaic Line - Prehistoric
Basic Grey Archaic Line - Primitive
Bazzill Basics Paper - 8.5x 11 Pinecone
Stampin' Up True Gentleman Buttons
Momenta Stickers - Dinosaurs
Oatmeal & Raisins Font 
Zig Writer Pure Black 0.5mm 
Misc Enamel Dots 
Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine
Silhouette Cameo

No comments: