Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Stick It Down - December 2021 Single Page Sketch Reveal - Snyder's Family Farm

                      Hello my scrappy friends - Today is reveal day for me @  Stick It Down 

So. . .  I'm super excited to share with you my layout this month using another sketch by Laura Rumble. 





I chose to scrap a layout with pictures of my son Garrett from way back in 2012. Apparently I must have attempted to scrap these photos on another occasion, as I'd already cut them into circle shapes and had them matted. . . No earthly clue when I must've done that.  Any woo, they were perfect for this sketch as I just replaced the squares with circles and four pictures instead of three. . . and everything else just fell into place. 

Journaling reads - 
Lot’s of Fall Fun with Nanny & Pappy today – pumpkin patch, corn maze, hay ride, apples, and a fire pit. Great day to make lasting memories. - September 29th, 2012
Snyder’s Family Farm - Montoursville, Pennsylvania




I hope you'll take on this sketch challenge - and as always, there's an Inlinkz link on the left hand side of the Stick It Down blog to upload your creations. Thanks for visiting. 

Products used: 
Echo Park - Fall - Leaf Pile FAL25112
Echo Park - Fall - Hay Day FAL251012
Echo Park - Fall - Phrases (Both SIdes) FAL251007
Echo Park - Fall - 4x4 Journaling Card FAL251011
Echo Park - Fall - Element Sticker Sheet FAL251014
Echo Park - Fall - 6x6 Paper Pad FAL251023
Bazzill Apricot Cardstock - 309009
Bazzill White Cardstock - 309001
Oatmeal & Raisins Font
Zig Write Pure Black 0.5 mm
Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine
Carta Bella - Fall Market - Enamel Dots CBFAM105028

No comments: