Monday, November 1, 2021

Sketch N Scrap - November 1st, 2021 Layout Sketch Reveal - #236 by Lisa Hidy

                                      Good Morning my fellow scrapping friends! 


Can you believe it's November already??

This month I chose the November 1st Reveal date @ Sketch N Scrap and I'm super excited to share with you the layout that I created! 




This month I'm working with Sketch #236 by Lisa Hidy



Another fun sketch to work with this month. It was super easy to convert to my smaller scrapping size, and definitely a sketch that I'll be able to use over an over again. I dug pretty deep for the papers & embellishments on this one - Kudos to me for trying to use up some stash! Heck, the paper lines are older than Harrison. 

Journaling reads - 

After just recently having battled a nasty cold, and finally having a day of “nice” weather where it wasn’t sweltering hot, Harrison got to finally enjoy a little outside time playing in the dirt.
October 6th, 2021 – Newport News, Virginia

 Any who - thanks for taking a peek! 



Products Used: 
    Echo Park - Scoot - Element Stickers SC41014
    Echo Park - Scoot - Alpha Stickers Sc41015
    Echo Park - Little Boy - Element Stickers LB8014
    Echo Park - A Boy's Life - Playtime BL25008
    Echo Park - A Boy's Life - Charmer BL25010
    Echo Park - A Boy's Life - Boy Wonder BL25013    
    Stampin' up - Real Red 8-1/2 x 11 Cardstock 
    Bazzill 309001 White Cardstock 
    Zig Writer 0.5 mm MS-6600 Pure Black 
    RR Kinder Font 
    Misc - Enamel Dots 

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas said...

What a fun layout!! I love the mix of patterns and these adorable pictures!! Great job with the sketch!