Sunday, August 1, 2021

Stick It Down - August 2021 Reveal - Playdate

                      Hello my scrappy friends - Today is reveal day @  Stick It Down 

So. . .  I'm super excited to share with you my layout this month using a sketch by Laura Rumble. 


For my layout, I used the Oh, Happy Day! Collection by Simple Stories. I'm almost at the point where I can say that I've successfully killed the kit, and the sketch was perfect in helping me move forward with that goal. All of the patterned paper was a piece a scrap paper remaining in the kit! Gotta love that right??  This sketch was super fun to work with, and pretty easy to convert to a smaller size! Pictures are of my grandchildren Everly and Harrison on a playdate with a friend in May of this year.  


I hope you'll take on this sketch challenge - and as always, there's an Inlinkz link on the left hand side of the Stick It Down blog to upload your creations. Thanks for visiting. 

No comments: