Sunday, August 1, 2021

Sketch N Scrap - August 1st Layout Sketch Reveal - #230 by Lisa Hidy

                                    Good Morning my fellow scrapping friends! 

Can you believe it's August already?? Seriously, what on Earth happened to July??

This month I chose the August 1st Reveal date @ Sketch N Scrap and I'm super excited to share with you the layout that I created! 




This month I'm working with Sketch #230 by Lisa Hidy @ Sketch N Scrap



This layout was super fun & easy to work with, and my whole layout came together rather quickly once I decided what papers that I wanted to use - I think I spent more time piecing the paper together (as it was a 6x6 paper pad) than I did on the whole layout. I'm pretty happy with the end results and will probably use this sketch numerous times. . . .as there are so many possibilities. I must also mention that since I am an 8-1/2 x 11 scrapper, this sketch was  super easy to resize to fit my needs!  Super plus there for sure. I used all Bella Blvd - Cooper Line  products on this layout, as well as Bazzill cardstock. Pictures are of Garrett at his Grandmother's House last Summer spending some time with two of her dogs - Slim & Bambi. 




Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas said...

What a fun layout!! I love these papers and the pics go perfectly with this fun line!! You rocked the sketch!