Friday, April 2, 2021

Let's Get Sketchy - April 2021 Reveal - Play Doh Love

 



Good Morning Fellow Scrappers! 



Today is reveal day at Let's Get Sketchy and I'm super excited to show you what I've created with this months Sketch By Brenshevia!! 


As followers of my blog, you already know that  I'm an 8-1/2 x 11 scrapper, so the fun for me is taking the sketch and altering it a bit to make it fit my needs, while staying true to the original sketch . . . As you can see, this month I mirrored the sketch to once again fit my needs. . .it gave me a bit more room for my title, and allowed me to use the pictures that I had chosen for the layout. 

This layout is of my granddaughter Miss Everly Claire playing with Play Doh, one of her newer obsessions since she's discovered the tools that go along with it - thanks to her pre-school for introducing her to the "tools" as her play doh game has now reached a whole new level. 

Journaling  - 
Everly was super excited to get the tools to go along with her play doh. They have scissors just like this at pre-school, and now she can make the same cool things at home.  January 31st, 2021 Newport News, Virginia




Products used - 
Simple Stories - Oh, Happy Day 10662 - No Probllama (B Side)
Simple Stories - Oh, Happy Day 10664 - Well Said (Both Sides) 
Simple Stories - Oh, Happy Day 10683 - Orange / Pink (for the cut circle)
Simple Stories - Oh, Happy Day - Bits & Pieces
Simple Stories - Oh, Happy Day - Enamel Dots
Silhouette Cameo 
Ranger Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry
Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Black Velvet
DIY Simple Stories Stickers - Letters
Oatmeal and Raisins Font (journaling) 
Bazzill 302211 Guava Sensation (pink) Cardstock 
Bazzill 309001 White Cardstock 
Zig 0.5mm Pure Black Writer

Thank you again for visiting!  Please feel free to give me a follow.

No comments: